I need a new certificate (Ohio)
This applies to getting a new Ohio Certificate of Completion. If you need a new certificate for a Florida course click here. For Wisconsin or Tennessee, please reach out to us.
This is ONLY if information on your certificate is incorrect. If so, please follow these steps to request a new certificate.
If you just need another copy of your certificate, you can download and print your certificate from your account.
Log into your account, then follow the next steps to confirm your address and request your new certificate.
CONFIRM YOUR PERMIT/DRIVER'S LICENSE ADDRESS
1. On your MY ACCOUNT OVERVIEW Page, click on " MANAGE" in the " My Certificate Addresses" box.
2. On the next screen, check to see your PERMIT ADDRESS on the LEFT is correct. We no longer mail certificates, so you can ignore your your MAILING ADDRESS on the right.
Please make sure your PERMIT ADDRESS matches the address listed on your permit or driver's license. This is required for your certificate to be accepted.
Click "Save and Exit" at the bottom to save your changes.
HOW TO REQUEST A NEW CERTIFICATE
1. Click "certificates" on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Next to your course, click the blue button that says "Request a New Certificate".
3. Select which course you need the new certificate for. There is a $10 fee to purchase another certificate from the State of Ohio.
4. Then, you will be taken to the cart to checkout.
5. After you finish making the payment, return to your dashboard/home page and click "replacements" on the left-hand side of your screen.
7. Click the blue "Replacement Form" button.
You will be prompted to:
- Download and print a form, fill it out and take a picture of it
- Upload the picture of the form to your account
PLEASE write on the form what needs to be updated on your certificate. This will expedite your replacement being issued.
If there was an error with your form, you will see a notice next to your replacement certificate that prompts you to re-upload the form so we can process your certificate.
Once you’ve submitted everything, please allow up to 2 business days for your certificate request to be processed. You will be notified when the information on your certificate has been updated and you can download the new one.
Ohio Driver Training Certificates
Ohio Teen Drivers Ed/Driver Training Certificates (see below) STARTING MAY 1, 2022 pursuant 4501-7-01-H, you can now download your completion certificate on your account after completing your "Ohio 24 Hr Drivers Ed Online Course". Enrollment ...
When will I get my certificate?
Certificates for the Ohio courses are all available for download after completion of the course. This includes: 1. Completing all chapters/units in the course 24 Hour Driver's Ed Introduction 10 Units Abbreviated Adult Course Introduction 6 Chapters ...
My course expired and I need a new one
In Ohio, the state has established expiration dates for courses. If a student's course expires, they are required to re-enroll and start again from the beginning. If you have a documented reason that prevented you from completing the course before it ...
I need a new certificate (Florida)
FLORIDA EXCLUSIVE: This applies to getting a new certificate of completion for one of our Florida courses. For all of our Florida courses, you are able to immediately download and print your certificate of completion. However, if you accidentally ...
How do I get my Ohio driver's license? (Teen)
OHIO EXCLUSIVE: This is for teens (15 years and 5 months - 17 years old) in Ohio that are getting their driver's license. Step 1: Complete the Education Requirements Enroll in the 24 hour Driver Ed Course (Age must be at least 15 years, 5 months) ...