1. Are you guys approved by the state of Wisconsin?
Yes! Our course has been approved by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
2. Is there a deadline I have to complete the course?
For convictions resulting from violations on or after Dec. 2, 2017 the course must be completed within 6 months or your operating privilege will be suspended for up to 5 years.
3. Am I eligible to take the 2-hour Failure to Yield Course?
If you have been convicted of a Failure to Yield violation, you will receive a notice from the state of Wisconsin that instructs you to complete a Failure to Yield/Right-of-Way course. Since our course is licensed by the state, you can take it to fulfill the requirements.
4. Is there a certificate of completion?
Yes. Once we report your completion to the WISDOT DMV, you will be able to download a certificate of completion. However, this is for your own records because we automatically notify the DMV of your completion and they do not accept a certificate for any official purposes.
5. What do I do after I pass the class?
Once you’ve complete the Failure To Yield Right of Way course, we will send the WISDOT DMV an electronic copy of your certificate of completion and notify you by email. You’ll be able to log back into to our website to obtain a certificate of completion for your records once the completion has been processed.
6. How long does it take for the course completion status to update with the state?
We submit your completion to the state of Wisconsin within 1 business day, so you can rest assured that you will receive credit for taking the course. The state records are usually updated as soon as we manually submit your completion, but just in case their servers take a little longer, we recommend waiting 24-48 hours for everything to fully transfer over. If you have an out-of-state license, it may take slightly longer to process your completion.
7. What happens if someone commits a Failure to Yield violation and doesn’t attend the course?
If you don’t attend the course and get another violation, the courts will see that you did not attend the course and might take legal action against you as a result.
8. My license was suspended for a Failure to Yield violation that resulted in bodily harm, great bodily harm or death. How do I get my license reinstated?
Wait out the suspension, then take the Failure to Yield course prior to getting reinstated. Depending on your record, they might be able to reinstate it online. Otherwise, go to the DMV yourself.
9. Is there any way to expedite the process of getting my license reinstated if I was suspended for a Failure to Yield violation?
Unfortunately not. If your license has been suspended, you have to serve the full suspension. Completing the course early will not allow you to get your license reinstated earlier. However, you still need to complete the course before your license is reinstated.
10. What is the price of the course?
The price is $28.99.
12. What’s on the Wisconsin Failure to Yield Course?
There are four (4) chapters that each end with a 5-question chapter quiz and one (1) final exam with 25 questions. Visit our website for a list of online course topics.
13. What’s the course like?
Our class is fully narrated with fun activities and videos to make it more interesting, enjoyable and memorable! Our virtual guide, Sam, will guide you through the course by reading each of the 4 chapters to you. You can sit back and relax through our stress-free course.
14. Can I take the course online?
Yes! This course is available 100% online.
15. How long is the course?
This is a self-paced, 2-hour course. Depending on your learning speed, it might take a little longer.
16. Do I have to take all 2 hours at once?
Nope! You don’t have to take the course in a single session. You can start and stop the course whenever you want. It’ll pick up right where you left off.
17. Is there a test?
Yes, the final exam is 25 questions.
18. How many questions do I need to get right on the test?
You need to get 20 questions out of 25 questions correct (80%).
19. What if I don’t pass the test?
You are GUARANTEED to pass! If you fail, then you will simply retake the test for free until you pass.