Ohio Driver Training Certificates
Ohio Teen Drivers Ed/Driver Training Certificates (see below)
STARTING MAY 1, 2022 pursuant 4501-7-01-H, you can now download your completion certificate on your account after completing your "Ohio 24 Hr Drivers Ed Online Course".
Enrollment Certificates have been discontinued and we will no longer be issuing them.
STARTING SEPTEMBER 4, 2022
pursuant 4501-8-10, you can now download your completion certificate on your account after completing your "Ohio Abbreviated Adult Driver Course". Learn more
How to download my completion certificate?
1. Go to our website
and login to your account.
2. Click either "certificates" on the left hand side of the screen or "View" next to "My Certificates" on your account overview.
3. Next to your course, click on the blue "Download Certificate" button to download and print out your completion certificate.
If you download your certificate and there is something wrong with it, click the "Request a New Certificate" button under the download certificate button. There is a $10 fee for a new certificate.
How do I fix a mistake on my certificate?
How to Request a New Certificate
ONLY follow these steps if there is a mistake on your certificate. If there is no mistake, follow the instructions at the top of the article to download your certificate.
1. Click "certificates" on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Next to your course, click the blue button that says "Request a New Certificate".
3. Select which course you need the new certificate for. There is a $10 fee to purchase another certificate from the State of Ohio.
5. Then, you will be taken to the cart to checkout.
6. After you finish making the payment, return to your dashboard/home page and click "replacements" on the left-hand side of your screen.
7. Click the blue "Replacement Form" button.
You will be prompted to:
- Download and print a form, fill it out and take a picture of it
- Upload the picture of the form to your account
If there was an error with your form, you will see a notice next to your replacement certificate that prompts you to re-upload the form so we can process your certificate.
Once you’ve submitted everything, we will process your replacement certificate request. We process replacements daily during business hours. If you upload your form outside of business hours, it will be processed on the next business day. You will be notified via email when your new certificate is ready to be downloaded from your account.
I need a new certificate (Ohio)
OHIO EXCLUSIVE: This applies to getting a new Ohio Certificate of Completion. If you need a new certificate for a Florida course click here. For Wisconsin or Tennessee, please reach out to us. This is ONLY if information on your certificate is ...
When will I get my certificate?
Certificates for the Ohio courses are all available for download after completion of the course. This includes: 1. Completing all chapters/units in the course 24 Hour Driver's Ed Introduction 10 Units Abbreviated Adult Course Introduction 6 Chapters ...
Ohio Abbreviated Adult Driver Training Course FAQ
About the Course 1. Are you approved by the Ohio BMV? Yes! Too Cool Traffic School is 100% approved by the Ohio BMV and the state of Ohio. 2. How long is the Ohio Abbreviated Adult Course? The course is designed to be a minimum of four (4) hours. ...
8 Hour Driver Improvement Clinic Course Certificate
2Cool Traffic School, as the online driver improvement clinic provider will e-mail the Online Driver Improvement Clinic Certificate of Completion (DIC 552B) to the student using the email address provided during the registration process. The ...
Ohio 24 Hr Drivers Ed Online Course Digital Certificates
STARTING MAY 1, 2022 pursuant 4501-7-01-H, you can now download your completion certificate on your account after completing your "Ohio 24 Hr Drivers Ed Online Course". Enrollment Certificates have been discontinued and we will no longer be issuing ...