I'm stuck on a page in the course
The Next button won’t appear.
If you're stuck on a page in a course because the Next button isn't appearing, here is what you should do.
- If you are on an activity/interaction page, make sure that you go through the entire activity. Depending on the activity, if you are asked to click on multiple things, the next button won’t appear until you click on ALL of them.
- If you are on a narrated page, the next button will appear after the audio finishes.
- If you are on a video page, the next button will appear after the video plays.
If you're on a video page and the video isn't loading, the next button will appear after enough time passes that the video (if it had loaded) would have finished playing.
I’ve been sitting on a page for several seconds/minutes, the timer is going and all I see is a loading icon.
In this case, there are a few different things to try.
- Refresh the screen
- Log out and close your browser. Then, open the browser and return to the course.
- If you are still having problems, switch to another browser such as Google Chrome, FireFox or Internet Explorer. Google Chrome tends to be the most recommended browser, however, the course works on all browsers.
If you are still having problems, you can try switching to a different device. The course will work on Android and iOS (Apple) smartphones.
If the content of the page is not loading, refresh the page.
I logged in and can't find my course
I'm being prompted for personal details. If you made your payment for the course but didn't completely finish entering your personal details during the registration process, then when you first log in, it will prompt you to finish finalizing your ...
How do I pass the Ohio Abbreviated Adult Course?
OHIO EXCLUSIVE: This applies to any person who failed any portion of their driving test in Ohio and is taking the Abbreviated Adult Driver Training course so that they can retake their test at the BMV. You MUST spend at least 4 hours in the course. ...
I registered with a local driving school, how do I access my course?
Step 1: Check Your Email You will receive a welcome email from Too Cool Traffic School once your course seat has been assigned to you by your driving school. Please read the entire email carefully before clicking any links. The first link will let ...
My course expired and I need a new one
In Ohio, the state has established expiration dates for courses. If a student's course expires, they are required to re-enroll and start again from the beginning. If you have a documented reason that prevented you from completing the course before it ...
How do I start my Ohio 24hr Teen Driver's Ed course?
OHIO EXCLUSIVE: This applies to any student who has registered for the teen driver's ed course for Ohio, but hasn't started the course yet. Step 1: View the Dashboard After you log in, you will be taken to your account dashboard where you will see ...