Ohio 24 Hr Drivers Ed Online Course Digital Certificates
STARTING MAY 1, 2022
, you can now download your completion certificate on your account after completing your "Ohio 24 Hr Drivers Ed Online Course".
Enrollment Certificates have been discontinued and we will no longer be issuing them.
How to download my completion certificate?
1. Go to our website
and login to your account.
2. Click either "certificates" on the left hand side of the screen or "View" next to "My Certificates" on your account overview.
3. Next to your course, click on the blue "Download Certificate" button to download and print out your completion certificate.
If you download your certificate and there is something wrong with it, click the "Request a New Certificate" button under the download certificate button. There is a $10 fee for a new certificate.
How do I fix a mistake on my certificate?
Confirm your Permit Address and Name
1. On your MY ACCOUNT OVERVIEW Page, click on "MANAGE" in the "My Certificate Addresses" box.
2. On the next screen, check to see that your PERMIT ADDRESS on the LEFT is the correct. Your mailing address does not need to be changed since we are not mailing the certificate to you.
Please make sure your PERMIT ADDRESS matches the address listed on your PERMIT BEFORE requesting your new certificate (steps below). Click "Save and Exit" at the bottom to save your changes.
How to Request a New Certificate
ONLY follow these steps if there is a mistake on your certificate. If there is no mistake, follow the instructions at the top of the article to download your certificate.
1. Click "certificates" on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Next to your course, click the blue button that says "Request a New Certificate".
3. Select which course you need the new certificate for. There is a $10 fee to purchase another certificate from the State of Ohio.
5. Then, you will be taken to the cart to checkout.
6. After you finish making the payment, return to your dashboard/home page and click "replacements" on the left-hand side of your screen.
7. Click the blue "Replacement Form" button.
You will be prompted to:
- Download and print a form, fill it out and take a picture of it
- Upload the picture of the form to your account
If there was an error with your form, you will see a notice next to your replacement certificate that prompts you to re-upload the form so we can process your certificate.
Once you’ve submitted everything, please allow up to 2 business days for your certificate request to be processed. You will be notified when the information on your certificate has been updated and you can download the new one. If you haven’t heard from us or received an email, please reach out to us.
Ohio Driver Training Certificates
Ohio Teen Drivers Ed/Driver Training Certificates (see below) STARTING MAY 1, 2022 pursuant 4501-7-01-H, you can now download your completion certificate on your account after completing your "Ohio 24 Hr Drivers Ed Online Course". Enrollment ...
How do I start my Ohio 24hr Teen Driver's Ed course?
OHIO EXCLUSIVE: This applies to any student who has registered for the teen driver's ed course for Ohio, but hasn't started the course yet. Step 1: View the Dashboard After you log in, you will be taken to your account dashboard where you will see ...
How do I pass the Ohio 24hr Teen Driver's Ed course?
OHIO EXCLUSIVE: This applies to anyone under 18 in Ohio who is taking the 24 hour driver's ed course to meet their driver's license requirements. You MUST spend at least 24 hours in the course. The State of Ohio requires that you spend a minimum of ...
How old do I need to be to take the 24hr teen driver's ed course in Ohio?
Per the Ohio State Statutes (Rule 4501-7-09 (A)(1) | Driver education), "No student will be accepted for driver education before attaining the age of fifteen years and five months without approval from the director." With this in mind: As long as ...
My course expired and I need a new one
In Ohio, the state has established expiration dates for courses. If a student's course expires, they are required to re-enroll and start again from the beginning. If you have a documented reason that prevented you from completing the course before it ...